Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wednesday

Anders was really excited because they printed his birthday in this month's Bamse comic. He showed me - Pappa! Its my name! And there it was, October 31, Anders Johnson. Karin sent his name in.

I've noticed that its getting harder to focus on things that are nearby - like books and computers, and so the optrician recommended that I get progressive lenses. They arrived today. I am still getting used to them, they say it takes a couple of weeks. Everything is swimming.

Still no result in the Swedish election - they are counting and recounting some of the votes. Maybe tomorrow we will know.

Things continue to be busy at work. I have some quizzes to finish correcting tonight, and then assignments to write for next week.

/m

No comments:

Post a Comment