Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Working at home

Hi I am at home editing some papers this morning, and this afternoon I will go to the World Energy Solutions conference in Copenhagen. The University has asked me to be at their booth to demonstrate the air purifier invention. They are setting up an interview for the TV news - I feel ambivalent, it takes time and is hard to get right. It helps my research only very indirectly. Also I will sit on a panel to discuss Energy Efficiency. I got a letter today from a doctor in San Francisco wondering if we would be able to remove anaesthetics from the air in operating rooms - and I think the answer is yes, we can. Anders was home yesterday with a sore throat but is back in school today. Fredrik is also back in school, but his voice is still scratchy and recovering from the laryngitis. Best wishes! /mj

No comments:

Post a Comment